Want to join our team? We'd love to have you.
These job openings are for our production brewery. All open jobs are listed along with a description of the job. Don't see what you're looking for? Please check back as new jobs will continue to open up. Good luck and thanks for your interest! We look forward to talking with you about your future at Brickstone Brewery.
Part-time beer ambassadors to represent Brickstone Brewery at various beer tastings, festivals and other brewery events as needed; throughout the state of Illinois. The responsibilities of this position include, but not limited to:
- Engaging conversation and educating consumers about Brickstone Brewery and local beers.
- Pouring beer at tastings, shows and festivals.
- Serving samples at various beer tastings & tap takeovers, on and off premise.
- Showcasing Brickstone’s beer selection by setting up and tearing down creative displays at various events.
- Track performance, inventory, and customer feedback.
- Being knowledgeable about beer and educating others about Brickstone.
- Promoting Brickstone Brewery on various social media channels.
- Taking creative pictures and submitting photos to event manager on social media.
- Being the face of Brickstone; meeting new people, sharing stories with strangers, and having fun doing so!
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to be on your feet for 4+ hours at a time.
- Have flexible availability, most events are nights and weekends.
- Professionalism and attention to time, costs, and deadlines.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Preferred candidates will have their Illinois Basset Certification or be willing to obtain one. There are competitive pay rates and monthly incentives are promoted.
If you are friendly, outgoing and dependable this is a great opportunity for you! You will gain valuable sales and marketing experience. Both experienced and new candidates are welcome to apply.
Apply for this job.
Please fill out the form below with a short message about yourself including why you would be a good fit for the job or anything else you feel we might want to know about your experience. We will follow-up once we have reviewed all applicants. Any questions feel free to contact us. Cheers!